Third Annual Awards Event on April 29, 2021 Will Recognize Excellence in CRE From Around the Region
Wilmington, NC – December 1, 2020– Cape Fear CREW
Presenting Partner: Live Oak Bank
Platinum Partner: Logan Homes
Award Partner: Highland Roofing Company
Parking Partner: Wade Associates
Gold Partners: The Braddock Group LLC
Southern Sign Company
Theory & Practice Productions
Silver Partners: Capital Design
First National Bank
North Carolina’s Southeast
, the leading organization for women in commercial real estate in the Cape Fear region, is pleased to announce the third annual Awards of Excellence on April 29, 2021
at 11:00 AM at the Wilmington Convention Center. The Awards are now accepting nominations in categories listed below. The awards recognize excellence and leadership in commercial real estate throughout the Cape Fear Region, including the city of Wilmington and the counties of New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, Onslow, Duplin, Sampson, Columbus and Bladen.
Cape Fear CREW welcomes submissions and nominations from both the public and Cape Fear CREW members
, along with their companies, business colleagues and partners. Nominating a company or submitting projects or deals for consideration is free
and the process is now open, with a deadline to submit of January 29, 2021
. Links to the nomination forms are located at www.capefearcrew.org/awards-of-excellence/
along with criteria for nominations in the categories of:
- Dealmaker Award, recognizing a person or team who demonstrated excellence, resourcefulness, collaboration and industry best practices while working on a successful transaction.
- Economic and Community Enhancement Award, honoring projects that promote economic development and/or enhance communities by improving quality of life and fostering the overall social and economic interest of those communities.
- Best Interior Award, recognizing exceptional interior design and the intentional and impactful design decisions that were part of a project in the Cape Fear Region.
- Career Advancement for Women Award, recognizing a company or individual who consistently exemplifies Cape Fear CREW’s commitment to elevating the status of women by supporting the advancement of the careers of women and who has shown leadership in encouraging and promoting women within the leadership team. Nominees do not need to be Cape Fear CREW members or work within the commercial real estate industry.
- Evolve Award. This new award for 2021 will be awarded to a company or team who has efficiently and successfully adapted their business strategies and practices in response to the COVID-19 Health crisis and has evolved their business model and achieved success with it. This can be awarded to a company or team for strategy, development and implementation at their firm, a specific building, a specific project or a portfolio.
- Placemaking Award, recognizing a team who worked together on a development, major renovation, or redevelopment project in the Cape Fear Region that demonstrates excellence in functionality, aesthetics and relationship to surroundings.
In addition, there will be two awards nominated and voted on by the Cape Fear CREW Board of Directors:
- Impact Award, recognizing an individual or company who has consistently exemplified the traits of outstanding leadership in the commercial real estate industry and who has made a significant contribution to, and has had a significant positive influence on, the Cape Fear region’s commercial real estate industry, and the
- Beth Quinn Excellence Award, honoring a Cape Fear CREW member who has demonstrated exceptional dedication and outstanding contributions toward the success of Cape Fear CREW and exemplifies the values and spirit of the late Beth Quinn, a founder of the Cape Fear CREW Chapter and leader within the region’s commercial real estate industry.
Cape Fear CREW President, Julie Andrews
of Logan Homes noted, “Recognizing excellence in our built environment here in the Cape Fear region has been incredibly rewarding since we began our awards in 2018. We look forward to receiving award submissions for all the exciting projects, transactions and initiatives that are shaping our economic growth as well as our lifestyle.” Questions about the awards can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cape Fear CREW thanks its committed Partners for 2021, including:
Partnership opportunities remain available. Explore the options at www.capefearcrew.org/partnerships
About Cape Fear CREW and CREW Network
The Cape Fear chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), with more than 60 members from a wide array of commercial real estate interests, has as its mission to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network is the affiliated national association which represents over 11,000 women in commercial real estate in chapters across more than 70 major markets in the United States and Canada. For more information on the Cape Fear chapter, including membership and sponsorship information, visit the Cape Fear CREW website at www.capefearcrew.org
and follow us on Facebook @CapeFearCrew.